What is our mobile arts program?
A mobile arts program where we offer movement, performing arts, and mindfulness classes for childcare centers, early learning centers, preschool programs, charter schools, and recreation centers. Our coaching programs offer a safe and creative space for all. For over 20 years I’ve been a dance instructor for ages 2 to 70 years young! I want to continue fostering healthy lifestyles for all walks of life; especially children! Now more than ever, ALL children need a moment of solitude. They experience as much or if not even more stress today than ever before. Instilling mindfulness for children is key to have a more fulfilling life while maintaining balance and inner peace. Click here to view our current rate sheet.
Small Business Studios
Maritza Diaz teaches weekly classes with local Florida studios. All below online studio classes are paid through the studio. Feel free to pre-pay for a single class (COVID-19 Introductory rate) on their website. In order to learn more about your child, please fill out this short questionnaire. Click the studio’s link and join in-person or online!
As a health and safety precaution, we are taking preventative measures to reduce the risk of exposure to COVID-19. We are happily taking virtual appointments to accommodate your needs. Please click here to book an appointment with Little Giant Life. Hablamos español.
What can we do for you?
After an initial conversation, I can do either of the following:
- Create a curriculum that centers around movement, dance, yoga and mindfulness for ages 5 – teens.
- Teach a week-long session for your organization. Additionally, I will provide materials for your students to continue using well after the session has ended.
- Implement a yoga/mindfulness program at your recreation center, daycare center, or school.
It’s A Choice
We choose process over perfection. Inspiration over competition. In all, we offer a peaceful outlet for all.
Movement arts include: dance (includes jazz, hip-hop) yoga, while practicing mindfulness arts.
We believe that integrating key life skills such as emotional intelligence and mindset is the TRUE balance of every child in order to champion their own lives.
Contact us for a FREE demo,
group session, and pricing.
Why choose our program?
- Feel empowered with everyday challenges.
- deep breathing and relaxation
- and most of all have fun!
Physical and Mental Awareness
- Moving the body through dance, yoga, and creative movement just feels good!
- Help those students who suffer different forms of anxiety and learn how to manage their behavior
- improved self-confidence
- Lessen the addiction to the use of technology
- Cope with the daily stress that surrounds each child
- Increase concentration